Cookie’s Comin!

Just learned today that the baby’s a little ahead of schedule and will likely not wait until the 8/21 due date. Dr. O is recommending a scheduled induction early next week if the baby isn’t delivered naturally before then. If we agree, then we have her commitment to follow through on the delivery before her planned vacation. Reina’s not too excited about getting one of her partners to deliver, so we are pretty much guaranteed to have the baby before the middle of next week! More details as they fall into place.

Got something to say?

You must be logged in to post a comment.